I had such good intentions of getting this post up and shared on time this year. I even had the photos ready and the project completed. I have been so busy with school activities, orchestra events and oh yea writing a book that it just didn't ahppen. I was going to scrap the entire blog post and then I thought why? I could share it with you and you could decide to enjoy it, save it, pin it or just skip over it entirely- but it was still worth sharing. So here you go.
1. COLLECT ASSORTED FABRIC, RIBBON, TRIM & LACE SCRAPS.
2. FOLD A SQUARE OF STABILIZER IN HALF.
3. FOLD THE TOP TWO CORNERS DOWN TO THE CENTER FOLD TO CREATE AN ENVELOPE SHAPE.
4. PIN YOUR TRIM TO THE BOTTOM PORTION OF YOUR ENVELOPE SHAPE.
5. STITCH INTO PLACE BY HAND OR ON A MACHINE.
6. STAMP OR TYPE A LOVE NOTE ON FABRIC OR VINTAGE PAPER.
7. TRIM & STITCH YOUR SENTIMENT ONTO THE CARD.
8. ADD A MAGNETIC SNAP OR VELCRO CLOSURE.
Snap your cute little love note closed and slip it into an envelope and mail or hand deliver to your sweetheart or best friend. You could easily make these into cute everyday cards by using different colors of trim or fabric pieces. Have fun and Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you all. Sending you each a big heartfelt hug!