Explore text based mark-making with its power to transform color and layers into deeply personal mixed media art.
Define your creative art story letter by letter with text based mark making. Join author, artist and mark maker, Rae Missigman, as she guides you through the process of adding words, text and letters to deepen the impact of your mixed media pieces while interjecting them with your personal style. Create inspirational reference projects to quickly jump start your pieces and paint a colorful multilayered mixed media canvas where you leave a personal set of marks that define your work as uniquely yours. We will delve step by step into the process of layering, defining and marking in the wildly colorful style Rae has made so popular.
I am happy to be sharing a new and upcoming workshop with you called Scribblepedia! Early registration begins today, August 2, 2017. My new workshop will be hosted on the lovely and creative network of my amazing artist friend Jeanne Oliver.
Scribblepedia will begin October 2, 2017 and I will be sharing more details and some sneak peeks as we get closer to the launch date so stay tuned!
If you are new to Jeanne's creative network here are easy steps to get you started…
1. Register at jeanneoliver.ning.com (this is free).
2. Once your account is active you are able to take advantage of our free courses, series and even pay for courses.
3. Go to jeanneoliver.ning.com and along the top header click on “COURSES” and you will be able to view all three pages of online courses and free series.
4. To purchase a course please choose your course, click on the +join in the upper right hand corner, pay and you will be INSTANTLY in the classroom.
5. All videos can be found along the right hand side of the page under “COURSE CONTENT”.
6. All of our courses are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience. The best part is that you have lifetime* access on all new purchases! Pretty awesome if you ask me.
*As long as we manage the creative network